Age UK supports and assists a network of over 150 local Age UKs, which between them provide an extensive network throughout England. The Age UK family also includes Age Scotland, Age Cymru and Age NI.
Tavis House, 1-6 Tavistock Square, London WC1H 9NA
Re-engage is the only charity solely committed to tackling loneliness by helping older people to re-engage with their communities through regular face-to-face contact, giving them a lifeline of friendship.
Alzheimer’s Society is the only UK charity that campaigns for change, funds research to find a cure and supports people living with dementia today.
Alzheimer's Society, 43-44 Crutched Friars, London, EC3N 2AE 0330 333 0804
Carers Support West Sussex (Crawley, Worthing and Littlehampton)
Carers Support West Sussex run support groups, workshops and individual support sessions across West Sussex.
The Orchard, 1-2 Gleneagles Court, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 6AD
Care for the Carers
Care for the Carers is an independent charity and the Carers Centre for East Sussex. We have been supporting and representing unpaid carers in East Sussex since 1989.
Care for the Carers, Highlight House, 8 St. Leonards Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN21 3UH
Alzheimer’s Society’s Dementia Friends programme is the biggest ever initiative to change people’s perceptions of dementia. It aims to transform the way the nation thinks, acts and talks about the condition.
Patient Advice & Liaison Service
Patient Advice & Liaison Service provide help, information & chance to have your say including complaints
National Dementia Action Alliance
The National Dementia Action Alliance is the only national alliance for dementia care and research organisations across England to connect, share best practice and take action on dementia. Members include leading charities, social care providers, Government bodies, pharmaceuticals, royal colleges, and wellbeing organisations. Everything they do is in partnership and informed by people living with dementia and their carers.
Dementia Support is an exciting local charity working in partnership with voluntary and charitable organisations, the NHS, West Sussex County Council and other statutory organisations, to create a unique community hub for dementia. Designed to truly enhance the wellbeing and quality of life for local people living with dementia, their family and carers.
Sage House, Dementia Support, City Fields Way, Tangmere, Chichester, West Sussex PO20 2FP
Wellbeing Hub & Carers Support
Wellbeing Hub & Carers Support provide help for you to find local wellbeing information and services. You can also get support for things like getting your family fitter, doing some regular exercise, dealing with stress, kicking a habit, or simply improving your general wellbeing.
Wellbeing Hub & Carers Support, Mid Sussex District Council, Oaklands Road, Haywards Heath, RH16 1SS
ACCESS TO DWP SERVICES
- The Pension Service Information and Enquiries - 0345 606 0265
- State Pension Statement provides a Pension statement - 0345 300 0168 - www.gov.uk/state-pension-statement
- State Pension Claim Line - 0800 731 7898 - www.gov.uk/claim-state-pension-online
- Pension Credit Claim Line - 0800 99 1234 - www.gov.uk/pension-credit
- Pension Tracing Service to trace a pension scheme - 0345 600 2537 - www.gov.uk/find-lost-pension
- DLA Helpline - DLA queries if born on or after 09/04/1948 - 0345 712 3456 - www.gov.uk/dla-disability-living-allowance-benefit
- Attendance Allowance Service Centre - All AA queries & DLA queries if born before 09/04/1948 - 0345 605 6055 - www.gov.uk/attendance-allowance/overview
- Winter Fuel Helpline Information and Advice - 0345 915 1515 - www.gov.uk/winter-fuel-payment
- NHS Help with Health Costs Advice Line - 0300 330 1343 - www.nhs.uk/NHSengland/Healthcosts/Pages/help-with-health-costs
- Money Advice Service - 0300 500 5000 - www.moneyadvice service.org.uk
- Personal Independent Payments Claim Line - 0800 917 2222 - www.gov.uk/pip
- PIP Enquiry Line - 0345 850 3322
- Carers Allowance Unit Making a claim, information & advice - 0345 608 4321 - www.gov.uk/carers-allowance/how-to-claim
- Office of the Public Guardian - 0300 456 0300 - www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-public-guardian
- Job Centre Plus New claims - 0800 055 6688
- Universal Jobmatch/Jobseekers Direct Service - 0345 606 0234 - www.gov.uk/jobsearch
- Jobcentre Plus Primary Benefit Enquiry line - 0345 608 8545 - www.gov.uk/contact-jobcentre-plus
- HMRC National Insurance Enquiries - 0300 200 3500 - www.gov.uk/national-insurance
- HMRC Tax Credits Making a claim and information - 0300 300 3900 - www.gov.uk/benefits-credits/tax-credits
- Child Maintenance Options - 0800 988 0988 - www.cmoptions.org
- Access to Work – First Contact calls 0345 268 8489